Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend plans

It's Friday!! I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I have so many things I'd like to do and of course it includes a weekly pilgramage to the craft store. I really wish they would bring Hobby Lobby up to Massachusetts. I feel like I go to AC Moore and JoAnn's so often that it seems that there is never any new selections! I guess I could always visit Michael's as well. I haven't been there in forever.

On my shopping list? Sugar n' Cream 100% cotton yarn. I LOVE this yarn! It's great to work with, comes in lovely colors and it's 100% cotton. Can't go wrong there. What else is on my list? Buttons. I definitely need to go to JoAnn's for that. I'm adding buttons to some of my crochet flower hairclips and to my crochet Mary Jane shoes. I definitely need to head to AC Moore though...they are having a manager's special on the JetMaxx cube system again (I'm not sure it ever ended, lol!) and I need to get the bookcases. I'm in the process of setting up my own craft space in my basement and the book shelves would look great. They are only $25.00 so I might get one for me and one for the kid's room. They are basic white, so I'm thinking of picking up some Krylon spray paint and giving them a pop of color. That would mean a trip to Home Depot as well!

I'll post pics of my latest creations soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment