Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween is now in FULL SWING!

My favorite! These are my Halloween Theme "Franken-Baby" themed shoes. Tri-colored, these shoes are made of 100% cotton and are super comfy. I think I need to make myself a pair! Sizes available are Newborn-12/18 months.

My Lil' Ladybug Hat. There are also matching Mary Janes Available for this hat. Sizes available for the hat are Newborn - 12 years.

I've added so many things to my Etsy shop and I'm hoping (and hopefully my internet connection will be back up and running at home) to add even more items to my shop within the coming days. I'm working on new Beanie Caps to match my newest Mary Jane Shoes and there are even a couple of other things that I'm hoping to unveil as well (new patterns to try!) which will given even more of a variety of items to my shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment