Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inspiration

I'm trying to find inspiration for more projects but if I use my daily life for inspiration, I think my creations would come out strange and LOUD!!

I think I need to focus more. I'm getting into a rut and I HATE that! I've been spending a lot of time with the kids the last few days, giving my hook and yarn a much needed break, but in spending time with the kids, I feel the urge to create things that are colorful. Bright pinks and blues and greens and purples. Girly girl stuff (for my daughter of course) and little boy things (for my little man). I'm thinking maybe a princess mirror? Or maybe some colorful blocks? Or maybe even a sweater or skirt? Even a dress of some kind. I think I might be coming out of my rut. Time to check out what materials I have in the closets and under the bed. I'm sure I can come up with something!

Stay tuned. I'll post pics as soon as I can of whatever I come up with...

To be continued..........

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I get sort of burned out/in a rut! Hope you pull through soon ;)

    ReplyDelete